Telangana State Council of Higher Education is going to conduct Telangana EAMCT couselling shortly. Check out the complete TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2018 given below and all its details such as the conselling procedure, admission process etc.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2018
Candidates who have qualified in the TS EAMCET 2018 conducted by JNTUH on behalf of TSCHE have to appear for the counselling conducted by the authorities on the specified dates for TS EAMCET counselling engineering and other streams like Agriculture and Medical separately. As per the rank secured in the entrance test, the aspirants will be called for the counselling process which includes certificate verification, exercising options etc. The eligible candidates have to appear for the initial stage of the counselling in the Help Line Centers designated by the officials rank wise. Once the verification of the documents completes, candidates need to make the course and college preference in the online mode in the official site which will be organized in one or two rounds based on the availability of the seats. Candidates can check out the complete counselling process below and follow it accordingly. Also the dates for the 1st and 2nd counselling are given below and as per that, aspirants have to appear for the counselling and complete it successfully to get admission.
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018
As of now, the TSCHE has not announced the TS EAMCET counselling Medical schedule and for other courses. Here we have given the tentative dates of the 1st counselling and the second counselling based on the schedule of the last year. We will update the exact dates of the Telangana State EAMCET counselling soon here i.e., after the update releases from the sources.
|1st Round Counselling|
|Certificate Verification / Document Verification||2nd Week of June to 3rd / 4th Week of June 2018|
|Exercising Web Options Starts||3rd Week of June to Last Week of June 2018|
|Seat Allotment||Last Week of June 2018 or 1st Week of July 2018|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Certificate Verification / Document Verification||3rd Week of July 2018|
|Exercising Web Options Starts||3rd Week of July 2018|
|Seat Allotment||4th Week of July 2018|
Documents Required for TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling
- 10th / SSC or equivalent exam mark sheet or certificate
- 12th / Intermediate or equivalent exam certificate
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
- Sixth Class to Intermediate study certificates
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in the Telangana state for 10 years for non-local candidates
- Residence Certificate if the candidate does not have institutionalised education.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate took after 01.01.2016 if applicable
- If applicable Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- PH / NCC / CAP / Minority / Sports certificates if applicable
Documents Required for Physically Challenged / Children of Armed Personnel / NCC / Sports / Minority Candidates:
- PH certificate issued by District Medical Board: Candidates only with 40% and above disability are eligible
- CAP certificate given by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board: ID and Discharge book are necessary for verification (in the case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate is required (in the case of in servicemen) given by Competent Authority for verification.
- Sports and NCC: Original Certificates given by competent officials are required.
- Minorities: SSC or 10th TC which should have Minority rank or certificate given from the headmaster of the school has to be produced.
- Anglo-Indian: Certificate given by Tahsildar of their residence place is necessary.
Carry all the above mentioned documents for the TS EAMCET Counselling 2018 along with the counselling processing fee as said below.
TS EAMCET Counselling Fee 2018
Candidates who have qualified in TS EAMCET 2018 and want to appear in the counselling registration process have to pay the process fee based on the category they belongs to and they are as follows.
- For OC and BC Candidates the counselling fee is: Rs: 1,000/-
- For Other candidates the TS EAMCET counselling fee is: Rs: 500/-
Check TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Procedure
The counselling process of the TS EAMCET 2018 is divided in to various phases and they are as follows.
- Registration of the Candidate
- Verification of Documents
- Entry of Options
- Seat Allotment
Candidates can check out the detailed counselling process for TS EAMCET counselling agriculture or Engineering and Medical or Phramacy streams below.
- Registration of Candidate for Counselling
- Aspirants have to visit the any of the Help Line Center from the list of centers that is nearby for them for document verification process.
- Submit rank card to the officer and register for the counselling.
- Candidates need to pay the counselling fee or processing fee.
- Receive the registration form or the verification form after paying the fee.
- Enter the personal details, Hall ticket number of TS EAMCET 2018 and the rank details etc. in the registration form.
- Submit the form at the counter of the help line center and wait for the announcement of your rank.
- Document Verification
- Check the registration or the verification form that is verified by the authorities. If you find any wrong details in it, contact the officer for making the corrections in it.
- Produce all the original and 2 sets of xerox copies of the documents or certificates as given above in the counselling center.
- Get the original certificates verified at the center and take the print out of the receipt for the certificates produced in the center. For any changes or correction, you can contact the chief verification officer.
- Cross check the form and sign on it if all the details are correct.
- Exercising the Web Options
- Once the document verification completes, you may have to enter the options in the online mode.
- You need to fill or choose the courses and colleges as per your preference in which you want the admission. Select as many options as you want by choosing from higher to lower.
- You have to give the ROC Form Number, Password, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- Once you fill the options cross check them and submit the options by clicking on the Logout button. If you want to enter few more options, click on cancel logout and exercise some more options.
- Take the print out the options for the further process.
- Final Seat Allotment
- On the notified dates, the seat allotment order will be released in the online. Candidates will also be informed to the registered mobile number or in the Email. The seat allotment will be done based on the rank, category, local area, sex and the reservation etc.
- In order to download the TS EAMCET Allotment Order 2018 from the online, you have to login through your login id which means you have to fill ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number of TS EAMCET 2018, Password and the date of birth in the official site and download it.
- Reporting at Institutions
- After the release of the allotment, candidates satisfied with the course and college have to report at that particular institution on the specified dates and confirm their admission.
- In order to confirm their seat, they need to pay the admission fee as specified by the authorities which will vary according to course and college.
Note: Applicants who do not report in the institution and the course offered to them in the specified time, there seat will get cancelled without any prior intimation. Candidates who are not satisfied with the first round of counselling have to appear for the next rounds of TS EAMCET counselling 2018 if any in the same process as mentioned above to get the final seat. The next rounds of counselling will be held based on the availability of seats only and there is no guarantee for it.
Steps to Recover the Forget Password
- If the candidates forget the password, they need to click on the forget password candidates login tab.
- Enter the registration number, TS EAMCET Hall ticket number 2018, Date of Birth, Rank and the registered mobile number.
- Now, submit them for getting the new password.
- A new password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Use that password to for entering the options.
These are the tentative details on TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2018 and as soon as authorities of the exam release the official details we will update the same here. So, keep visiting our site for the updates. Bookmark this site for more related information.