Looking for the release of notification for the TS EAMCET 2018?? Then, you can find the complete details on TS EAMCET Notification 2018 here along with the details of the application form. Check out the important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee and the form filling process and the entire details related to it from below.
TS EAMCET Notification 2018
As of now, the JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE has not yet released the TS EAMCET 2018 notification officially. Candidates seeking for the admission in to the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical or Pharmacy courses like B.Tech / B.E / BMS / BHMS for the academic year are eagerly waiting for the application form and the notification. It is expected that, the notification along with the online applications will be available from the last week of February 2018. Though TS EAMCET candidates qualified in the exam will have to go through the counselling process and after that they will be given admission in to the respective course and college or institution under the Telangana state for the academic session 2017-18. All the eligible and interested candidates can go through the below given tentative details as of now i.e., till the TS EAMCET 2018 notification is released from the JNTU Hyderabad. Contenders who want to apply for B.Arch course in the Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state are advised to take the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) online exam that will be organized by the Council of Architecture and a notification for it will be separately released. Through this exam, the qualified candidates will be given admission in to the B.Arch course in the Telangana state. Students can also know about the TS EAMCET results 2018 from our website and you can just go through the current details given in it for your reference.
TS EAMCET 2018 Dates
|Release of TS EAMCET Notification||End of February 2018|
|Start of Online Applications||End of February 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application form without late fee||Third week of March 2018|
|Closing Date to submit the TS EAMCET application fee with late fee||First week of April 2018|
|Correction to be made in Application Form||First week of April 2018 to Second week of April 2018|
|Availability of TS EAMCET Admit Card 2018||End of April 2018|
|TS EAMCET Exam 2018 Commences||First week of May 2018|
|Telangana EAMCET Result Announcement||End of May 2018|
TS EAMCET 2018 Courses
- E/B.Tech (Engineering)
- Tech (Diary Technology)
- Tech (Ag. Engineering)
- Tech (Food Science & Technology) (FST)
- BAMS / BNTS / BHMS
- Sc (Commercial Agri & Business Mgt.) (CA & AM)
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana EAMCET 2018
For Engineering, B.Sc, Pharmacy and Bio-Technology Courses:
- Nationality: The applicants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Residency: Candidate should be from Andhra Pradesh / Telangana and must satisfy the Local or Non-Local status.
- Qualification: Aspirants need to have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board or institution.
- Age Limit / Criteria:
- For Pharmacy and Engineering courses, candidate needs to complete 16 years of age as on 31st December during admission. There is no upper age limit.
- For B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (FS & T), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc.(CA & BM) courses, candidates need to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st There is upper age limit for them and it is 22.
- For SC / ST category candidates, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
- Subjects Required: The major subjects should be as Physics and Chemistry where Mathematics should be as optional subject or any vocational subjects which are related to the engineering and Technology.
- Percentage: Candidates need to get the 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year pursuing candidates or Diploma students can also apply.
For B.Pharmacy Course:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for this course should appear or should pass in 12th class from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh board or from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Students need to complete 16 years of age during the time of admission and no upper age limit.
- Subjects Required: The main subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and optional subject should be Biology.
- Percentage: Applicants need to get 45% of marks (40% for SC / ST) in the qualifying examination.
For BAMS / BNYS / BHMS Courses:
- Qualification: Students need to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam or appearing students can also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates need to complete 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018 and no maximum age limit for the aspirants.
- Subjects Required: Students need to clear qualifying examination having the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
For Pharm.D Course:
- Qualification: Students need to pass or appear in 12th class exam.
- Age Limit: Aspirants need to complete 17 years of age as on 31st December of the admission year.
- Subjects Required: The qualifying exam should be qualified with the main subjects as Physics, and Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as optional subjects.
- Percentage: Applicants need to get minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST categories) in the subjects said above in the qualifying exam.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
The application form for the TS EAMCET 2018 will be available soon in the online mode and the students have to fill it before the last date by paying the application fee as mentioned below in the specified payment mode. Candidates have to fill the TS EAMCET 2018 Application form with all the correct details such as all the basic details, education details, personal and communication details by following the instructions given in the official website. Aspirants can also make the modifications or corrections in the application form on the specified date after the submission of the form in the website i.e., through TS EAMCET 2018 apply online method that will be given in our website. There is no offline mode of filling the applications and each and every candidate who wants to appear in EAMCET in the Telangana state have to fill the form in the online itself. Once you complete filling the application, you have to take a print out of it along with the e-receipt and other necessary forms. You can go through the below given procedure to apply online for the exam and the process is very simple.
Application Fee Details:
The registration fee or the application fee for the TS EAMCET 2018 will vary according to course you have chosen to apply and the category you belong to. Candidates have to pay the registration fee at TS online / Mee Seva / AP online / e-Seva centers either in the Telangana State or in the Andhra Pradesh state through any of the payment options, i.e., via Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
for SC / ST Applicants
|Application for Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
Before you start applying for the EAMCET exam in the Telangana state for the year 2018, you have to go through the instructions carefully and this will guide you in the proper way.
- Go to official website https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/
- Find and click on the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- Pay the fee specified for the category and the course given above.
- Fill the application form with all the correct information after paying the fee.
- Upload the necessary documents in the application form such as passport size photograph and signature in the JPEG format and in the specified size.
- Submit if the details given by you are correct and after uploading the required documents.
- Get print out of the filled application form for your future use.
Students have to wait till the official TS EAMCET Notification 2018 is released by the officials and all the above given information is tentative information given for your reference. Soon we will update it will official details i.e., after the authorities reveal them. Keep visiting this site for more updates.